Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Like an Angel off the page

Don't really give a shit if it's just me or what, but i'm seriously starting to dislike SOME people. Erm. No idea why. Anyway, i'm quite surprised that i could wake up for accounting lecture this morning. Good thing is that, had a free ride to school from saywee's daddy. I bet all were shocked to see me in accouting lecture. But well, didnt last more than 5 minutes in there. Straight away after a few minutes, headed to North canteen with Candy for coffee. I find no motivation to study/concentrate on accounts at all la, seriously. Quite moodless for the rest of the day. But felt MUCH MUCH better after heading to Kou Fu for Yong Tau Fu meal with Melisa, Isaac and Saywee. After eating, we walked to Ang Mo Kio Hub area for arcade, and then pool. We took turns to play. And when Mel and I play..... we took DARN long to complete a game la. haha. And at a point of time, we made a girl from the next table damn pissed off with us. Mel accidently hit the girl's head with her cue. Already apologised, but i went to hit her butt BY ACCIDENT, with my body though, cos i didnt see her there. And she actually hit the cue on the floor la! So fierce can! Grr... and from then, she cannot stop glaring at us AND she went on telling her friends about us la. Err. Like what? Oh! Not forgetting, isaac calls the chalk, "the rubber thing". haha. After that, I got tempted to drink bubble tea by Isaac la! So i got pearl milk tea, WITHOUT pearls though! Added apple aloe vera instead. Still taste so great!!! Then, Mel left us. We headed to Hougang and then had dim sum! And talked a lot! One word, Enjoyed! =) AND i'm feeling VERY tired now. AND i've got a feeling, i'm gonna be as good as dead tomorrow when i come back home from dance! =/

With love, on Wednesday, August 01, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse